Aids in the Prevention of DVT
Helps Increase Circulation
Mimics Calf Muscle Pump for Non-Ambulatory Patients
The VascuEase portable DVT system is a revolutionary standard of care for non-ambulatory patients in both the hospital setting and at home. VascuEase brings a new level of innovation to the pneumatic compression device category.
Our tube-free, cordless solution comes complete with a pump, sleeves and a fully integrated lithium ion battery that supplies over 20 hours of treatment on a single charge. This assures that patients can be transported from hospital to home with ease.
One size fits all sleeves can be replaced in a matter of seconds, and our VascuEase pumps can be reused multiple times.
U.S. Patent No. 11,304,869, other patents pending
- Prophylaxis of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Stimulating venous and arterial circulation
- Aiding in prevention of venous stasis ulcers
- Aiding in the healing of cutaneous ulcers
- Reducing acute/chronic edema and compartmental pressures
IC-1200-WH VascuEase Portable DVT System Kit
Each kit contains:
- 2 VascuEase Pumps
- One Set of Sleeves
- A Charger
- A Return Box
- A User Manual
- See product manual for warnings, precautions, and contraindications
- Dimensions: 2.7” x 5.10” 69 mm x 130 mm
- Weight: Approx 0.5 lb / 0.277 kg
- Cycle Times: 60 Seconds
- Mode of Operation: Cyclic
- Power: 3.7 volt Li-ion battery pack
- Pressure: 50 mmHg
- Warranty: 6 months
Caring for the environment is important to all of us
BioCompression went one step further in developing the VascuEase System. While most portable DVT systems are completely discarded after use, the VascuEase pumps are removable and can be attached to a new set of sleeves in a matter of seconds.
Disposable garments can be purchased separately to get the most out of every device purchased.